Taiwan's Acer September sales fall 5.9 pct from year ago
TAIPEI Oct 11 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Acer Inc, the world's No.3 PC vendor by shipments, said on Thursday its unconsolidated September sales were T$37.6 billion ($1.28 billion), 5.9 percent lower than the same month a year earlier.
The figure was however up from the previous month's T$26.7 billion. The company did not provide further details.
($1 = 29.3130 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jonathan Standing and Matt Driskill)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data