BRIEF-Ashmore says assets rise to $68 bln
LONDON Oct 11 (Reuters) - Ashmore Group PLC : * The quarter saw assets under management increase 6.8% to US$68.0 billion. * Drivers of this increase were positive investment performance of US$3.7
billion and net inflows of US$0.6 billion. * Principal net inflows were within the blended debt and local currency themes
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead