Chile's Codelco says mines normal after quake jolts Chile
SANTIAGO Oct 11 (Reuters) - World No. 1 copper producer Codelco said its mines were operating normally after a 5.5 magnitude quake jolted central Chile on Thursday afternoon.
The U.S. Geological Survey had originally put the quake at 5.7 magnitude.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South