Japan's Fast Retailing targets 145 new Uniqlo overseas shops in 2012/13
TOKYO Oct 11 (Reuters) - Japan's Fast Retailing plans to add 145 new Uniqlo casual clothing stores, on a net basis, outside its home market in its current business year as Asia's largest apparel retailer accelerates the pace of its overseas expansion.
The clothing company said on Thursday it aims to add nine Uniqlo outlets in Japan in the year to August 2013 and that it expected same-store sales at home to grow by 0.9 percent in that period. (Reporting by James Topham; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East