Kemira says will not buy Clariant's paper chemicals unit
HELSINKI Oct 11 (Reuters) - Finnish chemicals group Kemira said on Thursday it will not buy Swiss company Clariant's paper chemicals unit.
Kemira was considered a possible buyer for the unit, one of three Clariant has said it planned to divest.
"As Kemira's chief executive has previously said, Kemira is not buying Clariant's paper chemicals business," spokeswoman Anna-Kaisa Sakkinen told Reuters. (Reporting by Terhi Kinnunen; Editing by Dan Lalor) (firstname.lastname@example.org; +358 9 680 50 243; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia