Nikkei falls, heading for 3rd straight day of loss
TOKYO, Oct 11 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average fell in early trade on Thursday, heading for a third straight day of losses, on mounting concerns that upcoming quarterly corporate earnings will be weak after a tame start to the U.S. results season. The Nikkei shed 0.8 percent to 8,524.45, while the broader Topix index dropped 0.7 percent to 711.58.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia