BRIEF-Moody's rates Gulfport's notes B3, assigns B3 CFR
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service assigned first-time ratings to Gulfport Energy Corporation (Gulfport) including a B3 Corporate Family Rating (CFR) and a B3 rating to Gulfport's proposed $250 senior unsecured notes. Moody's also assigned a SGL-2 Speculative Grade Liquidity Rating, reflecting good liquidity. The outlook is stable.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone