BRIEF-Moody's rates Gulfport's notes B3, assigns B3 CFR
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service assigned first-time ratings to Gulfport Energy Corporation (Gulfport) including a B3 Corporate Family Rating (CFR) and a B3 rating to Gulfport's proposed $250 senior unsecured notes. Moody's also assigned a SGL-2 Speculative Grade Liquidity Rating, reflecting good liquidity. The outlook is stable.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |