Morocco's king plans Gulf tour - Kuwait official
KUWAIT Oct 11 (Reuters) - Morocco's King Mohammed plans to tour Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries in the next few weeks to discuss investment and bilateral relations, a senior Kuwaiti official said on Thursday.
"He is going on a tour in the Gulf countries," Kuwait's Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Khaled al-Jarallah told Reuters.
King Mohammed is expected to visit Kuwait as part of the tour in October or November, he said. The GCC comprises Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats