S.Africa's PPC appoints gov't official as next CEO
JOHANNESBURG Oct 11 (Reuters) - South African cement maker PPC Ltd said on Thursday it had appointed a former government official with experience in private equity as its next chief executive.
PPC said Ketso Gordhan will join the board of the company on Nov. 1 and take over from outgoing Chief Executive Paul Stuiver on Jan. 1.
PPC said Gordhan previously worked for the Presidency of South Africa. Before that he was the head of private equity at FirstRand for nearly a decade, the company said. (Reporting by David Dolan)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs