TNK-BP head of upstream to leave company-sources
MOSCOW Oct 11 (Reuters) - The head of upstream at Russia's TNK-BP will leave the company, the highest-ranking executive to depart in an exodus of staff as a potential selloff by the main shareholders looms, sources close to TNK-BP said on Thursday.
Alexander Dodds joined TNK-BP from ExxonMobil Qatar, where he had served as president, in October 2011. The sources said his resignation would be announced to company staff on Friday.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image