Japan's Softbank in talks to buy Sprint Nextel -NHK
TOKYO Oct 11 (Reuters) - Japanese mobile phone carrier Softbank Corp is in talks to buy more than two-thirds of U.S.-based telecoms company Sprint Nextel Corp, Japanese public broadcaster NHK said on Thursday.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee