Japan's Softbank in talks to buy Sprint Nextel -NHK
TOKYO Oct 11 (Reuters) - Japanese mobile phone carrier Softbank Corp is in talks to buy more than two-thirds of U.S.-based telecoms company Sprint Nextel Corp, Japanese public broadcaster NHK said on Thursday.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South