Softbank in talks to buy majority of Sprint for more than $12.8 bln -source
TOKYO Oct 11 (Reuters) - Japan's Softbank Corp is in talks to acquire a majority stake in Sprint Nextel, the No. 3 wireless carrier in the United States, for more than 1 trillion yen ($12.8 billion), a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist