- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Oshkosh advises shareholders to take no action on Icahn offer
(Reuters) - Truck maker Oshkosh Corp (OSK.N) advised its shareholders on Thursday to take no action related to activist investor Carl Icahn's offer to buy all outstanding shares in the company for $32.50 each.
The company said it would advise shareholders of its position on Icahn's offer 10 business days after the offer became official.
(Reporting By Scott Malone; editing by John Wallace)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this