WH Smith CEO Kate Swann to step down next year
Oct 11 (Reuters) - Books and stationery retailer WH Smith Plc said Chief Executive Kate Swann will step down on June 30, after being at the helm for nine years.
The company named Steve Clarke, managing director of its High Street division, as Swann's successor. Clarke will take charge from July 1.
WH Smith said Clarke's appointment was part of its long-term succession plan.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |