- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
Winnebago posts higher profit
Oct 11 (Reuters) - Winnebago Industries Inc, the largest U.S. motor home maker, reported a rise in quarterly profit on higher deliveries and better margins.
The company's net income rose to $40.9 million, or $1.41 per share, in the fourth quarter, from $3.5 million, or 12 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding a tax benefit, it earned 14 cents per share.
Revenue jumped 25 percent to $162.5 million.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this