Bank of Nova Scotia sells C$1.75 bln debt-term sheet
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Bank of Nova Scotia on Friday sold C$1.75 billion ($1.79 billion) of debt due 2024, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.036 pct issue was priced at par to yield 151.4 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The issue is due Oct. 18, 2024, with early redemption on Oct. 18, 2019.
The lead manager of the sale was investment dealer arm of Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |