BASF says to buy parts of Ciech's TDI business
FRANKFURT Oct 12 (Reuters) - Germany's BASF, the world's largest chemicals maker, said it would be buying part of Ciech SA's global business in TDI, a key component used in furniture and automotive industries.
Both parties agreed not to disclose financial details of the agreement, BASF said. Closing is expected in the first quarter of 2013. ($1 = 3.1588 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Marilyn Gerlach; Editing by David Holmes)
- Germany's Merkel says wants to find 'path to peace' over Ukraine crisis |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist