BASF says to buy parts of Ciech's TDI business
FRANKFURT Oct 12 (Reuters) - Germany's BASF, the world's largest chemicals maker, said it would be buying part of Ciech SA's global business in TDI, a key component used in furniture and automotive industries.
Both parties agreed not to disclose financial details of the agreement, BASF said. Closing is expected in the first quarter of 2013. ($1 = 3.1588 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Marilyn Gerlach; Editing by David Holmes)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image