Champion Technologies seeks $2 bln in sale - Bloomberg
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Privately-held Champion Technologies Inc, which makes oilfield specialty chemicals, is seeking a sale that could value the company at about $2 billion, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Champion Technologies, which competes with Schlumberger NV , Halliburton Co and Baker Hughes Inc, may strike a deal with a larger competitor, the agency said.
The company could not immediately be reached for comment by Reuters outside regular U.S. business hours.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |