Poland's Ciech sells unit to BASF for 43 mln euros
WARSAW Oct 12 (Reuters) - Poland's chemical group Ciech agreed to sell part of its toluene diisocyanate (TDI) business to Germany's BASF for 43 million euros ($56 million), Ciech said late on Friday.
Ciech expects to close the deal in the first quarter of 2013. ($1 = 0.7712 euros) (Reporting by Maciej Onoszko)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network