Finnair seals Flybe deal on European routes
HELSINKI Oct 12 (Reuters) - Finland's struggling carrier Finnair said on Friday British low-cost airline Flybe will begin to operate one-third of its European routes from Oct 28.
The companies announced in May the plan that means Flybe will operate 12 Embraer 100-seat aircraft for Finnair.
Finnair also said it continues to review opportunities to offload more of its European traffic.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies