India's HDFC Bank to consider review of base rate - exec
MUMBAI Oct 12 (Reuters) - India's HDFC Bank Ltd will consider reviewing the bank's base rate at some point during the current quarter as deposit costs have come down, Executive Director Paresh Sukhtankar said on Friday.
HDFC Bank, India's No.3 lender, met forecasts with a 30 percent year-on-year rise in second-quarter profit earlier in the day, led by stronger loan growth, greater fee income and stable net interest margins. (Reporting by Swati Pandey; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll