Fairfax Announces Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TORONTO, ONTARIO, Oct 12 (MARKET WIRE) -- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (TSX:FFH)(TSX:FFH.U) will hold a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, October 26, 2012 to discuss its 2012 third quarter results which will be announced after the close of markets on Thursday, October 25 and will be available at that time on its website www.fairfax.ca. The call, consisting of a presentation by the company followed by a question period, may be accessed at (800) 857-9641 (Canada and U.S.) or 1 (517) 308-9408 (International) with the passcode "Fairfax". A replay of the call will be available from shortly after the termination of the call until 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, November 9, 2012. The replay may be accessed at (866) 426-1596 (Canada and U.S.) or 1 (203) 369-0883 (International). Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited is a financial services holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance and investment management. Contacts: Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited John Varnell Vice President, Corporate Development (416) 367-4941 Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited Media Contact Paul Rivett Vice President, Operations (416) 367-4941 www.fairfax.ca Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |