Fairfax Announces Completion of Acquisition of Brit Insurance Limited
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TORONTO, ONTARIO, Oct 12 (MARKET WIRE) -- (Note: All dollar amounts in this press release are expressed in Canadian dollars.) Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (TSX:FFH)(TSX:FFH.U) announces that, following receipt of all regulatory approvals, its RiverStone runoff subsidiary has completed the previously announced acquisition of all the outstanding shares of Brit Insurance Limited of London, England from Brit Group. Fairfax is a financial services holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance and investment management. Contacts: Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited John Varnell Vice President, Corporate Development (416) 367-4941 Media Contact Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited Paul Rivett Vice President, Operations (416) 367-4941 Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Moscow defies Kiev, orders aid convoy onto Ukrainian soil
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |