Fairfax Announces Completion of Acquisition of Brit Insurance Limited
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TORONTO, ONTARIO, Oct 12 (MARKET WIRE) -- (Note: All dollar amounts in this press release are expressed in Canadian dollars.) Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (TSX:FFH)(TSX:FFH.U) announces that, following receipt of all regulatory approvals, its RiverStone runoff subsidiary has completed the previously announced acquisition of all the outstanding shares of Brit Insurance Limited of London, England from Brit Group. Fairfax is a financial services holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance and investment management. Contacts: Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited John Varnell Vice President, Corporate Development (416) 367-4941 Media Contact Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited Paul Rivett Vice President, Operations (416) 367-4941 Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |