- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
TEXT-Fitch:Global senior loan Index Fund 1 B.V.'s ratings unaffected by swap novation
Oct 12 - Fitch Ratings says that Global Senior Loan Index Fund 1 B.V.'s ratings will not be affected by the novation of the currency swap and currency option agreements.
The swap and option agreements with Banque AIG and guaranteed by American International Group Inc. ('BBB+'/Stable) have been novated to Deutsche Bank AG ('A+'/Stable/'F1+'). The terms of these new agreements are almost identical to the previous terms. In Fitch's view, the minor differences between the agreements are not material enough to impact the ratings of the transaction.
The notes are rated as follows:
Class A1: 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable
Class A2: 'AAsf'; Outlook Stable
Fund Notes: 'BBsf'; Outlook Stable
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this