BRIEF-JPMorgan CFO sees continued 'modest pressure' on interest margins
Oct 12 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co : * CFO: expect 'modest pressure' on interest profit margins next several
quarters * JPMorgan executives speaking on analyst conference call * JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon: will not price loans 'a lot lower' to create demand * JPMorgan CEO: expect to be allowed to buyback 'substantial amount of stock'
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach