BRIEF-JPMorgan CFO sees continued 'modest pressure' on interest margins
Oct 12 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co : * CFO: expect 'modest pressure' on interest profit margins next several
quarters * JPMorgan executives speaking on analyst conference call * JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon: will not price loans 'a lot lower' to create demand * JPMorgan CEO: expect to be allowed to buyback 'substantial amount of stock'
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets