BRIEF-JPMorgan CFO sees continued 'modest pressure' on interest margins
Oct 12 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co : * CFO: expect 'modest pressure' on interest profit margins next several
quarters * JPMorgan executives speaking on analyst conference call * JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon: will not price loans 'a lot lower' to create demand * JPMorgan CEO: expect to be allowed to buyback 'substantial amount of stock'
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media