Manganese Bronze recalls 400 taxis, says financial position unclear
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Manganese Bronze Holdings Plc, the maker of London's iconic cabs, recalled about 400 of its TX4 London taxis and suspended sales of new models after discovering a defect in the steering box introduced in February.
The company said the suspension of sales will have a very material impact on the company's cash flows and that its financial position remained unclear until a technical solution was arrived at.
Trading in its shares has been suspended.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea