Manganese Bronze recalls 400 taxis, says financial position unclear
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Manganese Bronze Holdings Plc, the maker of London's iconic cabs, recalled about 400 of its TX4 London taxis and suspended sales of new models after discovering a defect in the steering box introduced in February.
The company said the suspension of sales will have a very material impact on the company's cash flows and that its financial position remained unclear until a technical solution was arrived at.
Trading in its shares has been suspended.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- European investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises