Manganese Bronze recalls 400 taxis, says financial position unclear
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Manganese Bronze Holdings Plc, the maker of London's iconic cabs, recalled about 400 of its TX4 London taxis and suspended sales of new models after discovering a defect in the steering box introduced in February.
The company said the suspension of sales will have a very material impact on the company's cash flows and that its financial position remained unclear until a technical solution was arrived at.
Trading in its shares has been suspended.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data