Manganese Bronze recalls 400 taxis, says financial position unclear
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Manganese Bronze Holdings Plc, the maker of London's iconic cabs, recalled about 400 of its TX4 London taxis and suspended sales of new models after discovering a defect in the steering box introduced in February.
The company said the suspension of sales will have a very material impact on the company's cash flows and that its financial position remained unclear until a technical solution was arrived at.
Trading in its shares has been suspended.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies