Nikkei rebounds from 2-month low, Fast Retailing slumps
TOKYO, Oct 12 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average rebounded in early trade on Friday from its lowest close in more than two months, but gains were capped by a 9 percent slide in index heavyweight Fast Retailing after its earnings disappointed. The Nikkei added 0.1 percent to 8,555.45, while the broader Topix advanced 0.7 percent to 718.66.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |