- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Oct 12
HELSINKI Oct 12 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
The Swedish truck maker will invest $500 million in Brazil over the next three years to expand production, renewing and expanding its truck lineup after a challenging year for the local market, Chief Executive Olof Persson said on Thursday during a visit to Brazil.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this