UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Oct 12
HELSINKI Oct 12 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
The Swedish Competition Authority has launched an inspection of the Swedish banking market, examining in a first step mortgage loan margins, savings rates and fund fees, business daily Dagens Industri reported on Friday.
"The fact we chose these areas is of course not a coincidence. We have indications that this is not working as well as it should," the paper quoted Director General Dan Sjoblom as saying.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales