UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Oct 12
HELSINKI Oct 12 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
The Swedish Competition Authority has launched an inspection of the Swedish banking market, examining in a first step mortgage loan margins, savings rates and fund fees, business daily Dagens Industri reported on Friday.
"The fact we chose these areas is of course not a coincidence. We have indications that this is not working as well as it should," the paper quoted Director General Dan Sjoblom as saying.
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat