- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Shares edge up, dollar steady as markets await Fed
BRIEF-Moody's assigns A1 to Honda Finance's bonds
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Moody's Japan K.K. has assigned its A1 ratings to the bonds issued by Honda Finance Co., Ltd. (Honda Finance). The rating outlook is negative.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this