BRIEF-Millicom, Senegal end legal dispute over license
STOCKHOLM Oct 12 (Reuters) - Millicom International Cellular SA : * Millicom and the republic of senegal jointly terminate all legal proceedings * Millicom and the government of Senegal have signed a settlement to end amicably a dispute initiated in 2008 before the ICSID (International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes) over the validity of Millicom's license in Senegal.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials