- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
RUSAL mull JV with China to build smelter in Siberia
MOSCOW Oct 12 (Reuters) - Russia's aluminium giant RUSAL said on Friday it mulls a tie-up with unnamed Chinese partners to build an aluminium smelter in Siberia.
The statement did not say when the smelter could be built.
The smelter's design capacity is estimated at 800,000 tonnes per year, RUSAL said. (Reporting by Polina Devitt; editing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this