Telefonica sells Atento to Bain in 1 bln eur deal
MADRID Oct 12 (Reuters) - Spain's Telefonica said on Friday it had reached an agreement to sell its Atento call centre business to risk capital firm Bain Capital in a deal worth 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion).
Telefonica said it hoped to finalise the sale before the end of this year. ($1 = 0.7726 euros) (Reporting By Tracy Rucinski)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone