Telefonica sells Atento to Bain in 1 bln eur deal
MADRID Oct 12 (Reuters) - Spain's Telefonica said on Friday it had reached an agreement to sell its Atento call centre business to risk capital firm Bain Capital in a deal worth 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion).
Telefonica said it hoped to finalise the sale before the end of this year. ($1 = 0.7726 euros) (Reporting By Tracy Rucinski)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls