- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Earthquake shakes eastern Japan, no tsunami warning issued
TOKYO (Reuters) - An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5 hit eastern Japan on Friday, public broadcaster NHK said.
There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage and no tsunami warning was issued.
(Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this