- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Patty weakens to a tropical depression: NHC
(Reuters) - Patty, which was a tropical storm, has weakened to a tropical depression Friday, the National Hurricane Center (NHC) said in its latest bulletin.
Tropical Depression Patty was located about 265 miles east-northeast of the central Bahamas, with maximum sustained winds of 35 miles per hour (55 km per hour), the NHC said.
"Patty is expected to become a post-tropical remnant low by Saturday and dissipate by Sunday," the NHC said.
(Reporting by Naveen Arul in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this