Suicide bombing kills 10 at Pakistan market
PESHAWAR, Pakistan Oct 13 (Reuters) - A suicide bombing at a market in northwest Pakistan killed at least 10 people on Saturday, local security officials said.
The target of the attack in the town of Darra Adam Khel appeared to be members of a pro-government militia created to fight Taliban militants, the officials said, adding that the death toll may rise because scores of people were wounded.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data