At least four dead in S.Africa boat accident-media
JOHANNESBURG Oct 13 (Reuters) - At least four people died and at least three more were missing after a charter boat carrying about 30 passengers capsized off of South Africa's Hout Bay, media reported on Saturday.
The seal-spotting boat ran into trouble near Duiker Island, a popular tourist destination just off of the bay and near Cape Town, broadcaster eNews Channel Africa reported.
(Reporting by David Dolan; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East