Lyondell Texas refinery unit trip causes emissions-filing
HOUSTON Oct 14 (Reuters) - LyondellBasell Industries NV reported said a unit tripped on Saturday at its 273,433 barrels-per-day (bpd) Houston refinery, resulting in emissions, according to a filing with Texas pollution regulators.
"Root cause is being investigated" for emissions from a thermal oxidizer, the filing with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality said.
The company said it had initiated a restart of the unit.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack