Valero shuts units for work at Sunray TX refinery: filing
HOUSTON (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp (VLO.N) on Saturday began shutting several units, including a gasoline-making fluid catalytic cracking unit, for planned work at its 156,000 barrels-per-day (bpd) McKee refinery in Sunray, Texas, the company said in a filing with Texas pollution regulators.
The filing with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality said a reformer and a sulfur recovery unit also would be shut down for work between Saturday and Monday.
(Reporting By Kristen Hays; editing by Gunna Dickson)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials