Valero shuts units for work at Sunray TX refinery: filing
HOUSTON (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp (VLO.N) on Saturday began shutting several units, including a gasoline-making fluid catalytic cracking unit, for planned work at its 156,000 barrels-per-day (bpd) McKee refinery in Sunray, Texas, the company said in a filing with Texas pollution regulators.
The filing with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality said a reformer and a sulfur recovery unit also would be shut down for work between Saturday and Monday.
(Reporting By Kristen Hays; editing by Gunna Dickson)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video