Valero shuts units for work at Sunray TX refinery: filing
HOUSTON (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp (VLO.N) on Saturday began shutting several units, including a gasoline-making fluid catalytic cracking unit, for planned work at its 156,000 barrels-per-day (bpd) McKee refinery in Sunray, Texas, the company said in a filing with Texas pollution regulators.
The filing with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality said a reformer and a sulfur recovery unit also would be shut down for work between Saturday and Monday.
(Reporting By Kristen Hays; editing by Gunna Dickson)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee