Turkey's Akbank mandates banks for $1.5 bln bond issue
ISTANBUL Oct 15 (Reuters) - Turkey's Akbank said on Monday it had mandated foreign banks to issue dollar-denominated bonds worth up to $1.5 billion.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi, HSBC, JPMorgan, and Societe Generale were hired for issuance, the lender said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. (Writing by Seda Sezer)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness