Turkey's Akbank mandates banks for $1.5 bln bond issue
ISTANBUL Oct 15 (Reuters) - Turkey's Akbank said on Monday it had mandated foreign banks to issue dollar-denominated bonds worth up to $1.5 billion.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi, HSBC, JPMorgan, and Societe Generale were hired for issuance, the lender said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. (Writing by Seda Sezer)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.