Turkey's Akbank 5-yr bond guidance falls to mid swaps +330 bps-bankers
ISTANBUL Oct 15 (Reuters) - The initial price guidance for Turkish lender Akbank's $500 million five-year dollar-denominated bond issue has been revised down to 330 basis points over mid swaps, bankers familiar with the issue said on Monday.
The bond, initially indicated at 340 basis points above mid swaps, has already attracted bids of more than $3 billion, bankers said. The initial guidance on its $500 million 10-year bond was seen at mid swaps +360 basis points, the bankers said. (Writing by Seltem Iyigun; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite