Fiat west Europe car sales down 19.6 pct - Global Insight
TURIN Oct 15 (Reuters) - Italian automobile maker Fiat's car sales in Western Europe are seen falling 19.6 percent in September year-on-year, Global Insight said on Monday.
The European market share for the Italian carmaker is seen falling to 5.7 percent in September compared to a 6.3 percent market share in the same period last year.
European new car sales are expected to have fallen 11 percent in September from a year earlier, according to Global Insight estimates for 15 European states plus Switzerland.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead