AXA Private Equity adds NY boss to executive board
LONDON Oct 15 (Reuters) - Axa Private Equity, the private equity investment arm of the French insurer, said on Monday it has appointed Benoit Verbrugghe as a member of its executive board.
Verbrugghe, who has been at AXA Private Equity for 13 years and heads the firm's New York office, joins the now five-strong board led by CEO Dominique Senequier.
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Zach Galifianakis, Louis C.K. comedy show 'Baskets' picked up by FX
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet