AXA Private Equity adds NY boss to executive board
LONDON Oct 15 (Reuters) - Axa Private Equity, the private equity investment arm of the French insurer, said on Monday it has appointed Benoit Verbrugghe as a member of its executive board.
Verbrugghe, who has been at AXA Private Equity for 13 years and heads the firm's New York office, joins the now five-strong board led by CEO Dominique Senequier.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |