AXA Private Equity adds NY boss to executive board
LONDON Oct 15 (Reuters) - Axa Private Equity, the private equity investment arm of the French insurer, said on Monday it has appointed Benoit Verbrugghe as a member of its executive board.
Verbrugghe, who has been at AXA Private Equity for 13 years and heads the firm's New York office, joins the now five-strong board led by CEO Dominique Senequier.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |