Bridgepoint says being investigated by US Department of Justice
Oct 15 (Reuters) - For-profit education company Bridgepoint Education Inc said the U.S. Department of Justice was investigating the compensation of its admissions personnel.
The company said in a regulatory filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it was evaluating the letter it received on Oct. 10, but declined to comment further on the matter. ()
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats