Cargotec cuts 2012 profit outlook
HELSINKI Oct 15 (Reuters) - Finnish cargo handling equipment maker Cargotec cut its full-year profit margin guidance, citing higher costs and weaker profitability at its terminals business.
Cargotec said the operating profit margin for 2012 was expected to be around 5 percent, while in July it had forecast the margin to be approximately 6 percent.
It also said that according to preliminary information, operating profit margin was 4.9 percent in the third quarter on the sales of 794 million euros ($1.03 billion). ($1 = 0.7712 euros) (Reporting by Terhi Kinnunen; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown