Cargotec cuts 2012 profit outlook
HELSINKI Oct 15 (Reuters) - Finnish cargo handling equipment maker Cargotec cut its full-year profit margin guidance, citing higher costs and weaker profitability at its terminals business.
Cargotec said the operating profit margin for 2012 was expected to be around 5 percent, while in July it had forecast the margin to be approximately 6 percent.
It also said that according to preliminary information, operating profit margin was 4.9 percent in the third quarter on the sales of 794 million euros ($1.03 billion). ($1 = 0.7712 euros) (Reporting by Terhi Kinnunen; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter