Cinven has raised 4 bln euros for European buyouts -source
LONDON Oct 15 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Cinven has raised 4 billion euros ($5.2 billion) from investors for new deals, a source close to the firm said.
The private equity group started raising its fifth buyouts fund last year, seeking about 5 billion euros to buy companies in Europe.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand