Cinven has raised 4 bln euros for European buyouts -source
LONDON Oct 15 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Cinven has raised 4 billion euros ($5.2 billion) from investors for new deals, a source close to the firm said.
The private equity group started raising its fifth buyouts fund last year, seeking about 5 billion euros to buy companies in Europe.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official