Advent says goal is not to delist Douglas shares
FRANKFURT Oct 15 (Reuters) - Private equity group Advent said it was not its goal to delist shares of Douglas Holding after making a joint takeover offer for the books-to-perfume retailer with founding family Kreke on Monday.
Advent aims to complete the takeover by the end of this year, Ranjan Sen, managing director of Advent International in Frankfurt, told journalists during a conference call. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Global stocks rise, yen slips after peaceful Crimea vote |