BRIEF-Fresnillo says on track to meet annual targets
LONDON Oct 15 (Reuters) - Fresnillo PLC : * Record year to date attributable gold production of 375,637 ounces * Attributable quarterly gold production of 126,841 ounces increased by 5.9%
compared to 3q11 * Year to date attributable silver production decreased by 3.6% when compared
to the same period in 2011 * Quarterly silver production of 10.3 million ounces, including the
silverstream * On track to achieve our silver and gold production targets for 2012.
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report